Have you ever faced a situation where you have to prepare for the exam but you aren’t sure what kind of questions you can face in the exam?
But if you are one of those who are preparing for the CCNA 200-301 exam, then the problem has been solved because below are the CCNA 200-301 free exam questions & answers only to help you get through this situation.
Read them all and get prepared for the exam with us.
Questions & Answers
Here is your 200-301 practice test free with a list of 7 questions and their answers that will not only tell you what kind of exam you are going to face but will also help you prepare for the kind of questions you will get in the exams.
Start reading and start revising:
Q. A single-line ACL has been added to a router configuration using the command IP access-list 1 permit 172.16.4.0 0.0.1.255. The configuration also includes the access-class 1 in command in VTY configuration mode. Which answer accurately describes how the router uses ACL 1?
- Hosts in subnet 172.16.4.0/23 alone can log in but cannot reach enable mode of the router.
- Hosts in subnet 172.16.4.0/23 alone can telnet into the router.
- The router will only forward packets with source addresses in subnet 172.16.4.0/23.
- CLI users cannot telnet from the router to hosts in subnet 172.16.4.0/23 alone.
Q. What is the same for both copper and fiber interfaces when using SFP modules?
- They offer reliable bandwidth up to 100 Mbps in half-duplex mode
- They accommodate single-mode and multi-mode in a single module.
- They support an inline optical attenuator to enhance signal strength.
- They provide minimal interruption to services by being hot-swappable.
Q. Which of the following statements is true about classless IP addressing concepts?
- Ignores Class A, B, and C network rules.
- Uses a 128-bit IP address.
- Separates IP addresses into a network, subnet, and host parts.
- Applies only for Class A and B networks.
Q. What are the two functions of a server on a network? (Select two answers).
- Achieves redundancy by exclusively using virtual server clustering.
- Housed solely in a data center that is dedicated to a single client.
- Runs applications that send and retrieve data for workstations that make requests.
- Handles requests from multiple workstations at the same time.
- Runs the same operating system to communicate with other servers.
Answer: 3 and 4
Q. An enterprise moves away from manual configuration methods, making changes by editing centralized configuration files. Which answers list an issue solved by using a version control system with those centralized files? (Select two answers).
- The ability to find the details of what changed in the configuration file over time.
- The ability to use a template with per-device variables to create configurations.
- The ability to find which engineer changed the central configuration file on a date/time.
- The ability to recognize configuration drift in a device and notify the staff.
Answer: 1 and 3
Q. Does the Wi-Fi Alliance offer which of the following certifications for wireless devices that correctly implement security standards?
Q. What is a recommended approach to avoid co-channel congestion while installing access points that use the 2.4 GHz frequency?
- One nonoverlapping channel
- One overlapping channel
- Different overlapping channels
- Different nonoverlapping channels
So, now do you have an idea what kind of questions will be asked to you in the exam and how? if yes then go and start preparing for it now and if no then read the questions again and absorb them until the concept of the CCNA 200-301 exam becomes clear to you.
To Sum Up:
Having a sample paper for an upcoming exam is a great idea. Knowing what to prepare and how you will be asked questions release a lot of tension, stress, and anxiety. But now that you have some CCNA 200-301 free exam questions and answers, we are pretty sure you can give the exam confidently.
For more updates, stay tuned and keep reading!