The 6.15 patch of Final Fantasy Fourteen features what the whole gaming community has been waiting for. New Hildibrand and omega quests are added to the game, which opens doors to new opportunities. At this time, most players have already completed their adventure in both Heavensward and Storm blood expansion, and they are looking for something new. The Hildibrand questline is a humorous addition to the game. This article features everything that you need to know to start both quest lines and get the most out of the game.
How to unlock Hildibrand Quests?
The journey to unlock Hildibrand questline is long and difficult, so be prepared for grinding. The questline has been in the game for quite some time, so it is easier for beginners to unlock it. To start the unlocking process, you need to equip a level ninety job and complete both Endwalker MSQ as well as previous Hildibrand questlines. If you have already cleared them, go to Radz-at-Han (X: 11.8, Y: 11.2) and meet an NPC named Excitable Youth and take “The Sleeping Gentleman,” which is the first Hildibrand quest. The NPC can be found at Lakeland in Norvrandt, and he is stuck In The First. FFXIV Gil makes the whole journey easy for you, so start saving it or buy it from third-party platforms.
Locations of Hildibrand quests
As you already know that you need to finish the base game to start Hildibrand questline. As soon as you finish it, the sidequest line will open. Here are the quest locations of all the Hildibrand quests. You will be battling in various locations such as the big bridge, the dragon’s neck, and at the big keep eight-player trails.
- Go to Wymond, Ul’dah – Steps of Nald (X: 9.8, Y: 8.7) for “The Rise and Fall of Gentlemen” quest
- Go to Southern Thanalan (X: 21.5, Y: 39.1) for “Back in the Saddle Hildibrand” quest
- Go to Wymond, Ul’dah – Steps of Nald (X: 9.8, Y: 8.7) for “After Her Own Heart” quest
- Go to Ellie, Ul’dah – Steps of Nald (X: 8.3, Y: 11.1) for “The Immaculate Deception” quest
- Go to Ellie, Eastern Thanalan (X: 10.9, Y: 16.4) for “The Science of Deduction” quest
- Go to Western Thanalan (X: 20.1, Y: 24.6) for “The Hammer — Hildibrand” quest
You will receive the Manderville Dance emote as a reward for completing the above-mentioned quest.
- Go to Northern Thanalan (X: 23.6, Y: 23.9) for “Manderville Men — Hildibrand” quest
- Go to Western Thanalan (X: 13.1, Y: 14.1) for “Manderville Men — Hildibrand”, quest
Completing the above-given quest will unlock the Battle on the Big Bridge trial.
- Go to Western Thanalan (X: 13.0, Y: 14.1) “The Business of Betrothal — Ellie” quest
- Go to Eastern La Noscea (X: 32.0, Y: 32.6) for “A Burst of Inspiration — Briardien” quest
- Go to Western La Noscea (X: 27.7, Y: 28.3) for “Seeds of Rebellion — Tiny Trader” quest
- Go to Eastern La Noscea (X: 20.5, Y: 21.6) for “A Case of Indecency — Hildibrand” quest
- Go to Eastern La Noscea (X: 32.0, Y: 30.4) for “Eight-armed and Dangerous — Ellie” quest
- Go to Ul’dah – Steps of Nald (X: 8.3, Y: 11.1) for “What Price Victory — Hildibrand” quest
- Go to Ul’dah – Steps of Nald (X: 8.3, Y: 11.1) for “The Trouble with Truffles — Hildibrand” quest
- Go to Ul’dah – Steps of Thal (X: 14.0, Y: 10.0) for “The Coliseum Conundrum — Briarden” quest
This quest will provide you with the Dragon’s Neck trial.
- Go to Ul’dah – Steps of Thal (X: 9.8, Y: 11.2) for “Shades of Sil’dih — Ellie” quest
- Go to Western Thanalan (X: 28.7, Y: 24.9) for “Sibling Strife — Hildibrand” quest
- Go to Ul’dah – Steps of Thal (X: 12.0, Y: 11.7) for “Beneath the Mask — Hildibrand” quest
- Go to Ul’dah – Steps of Thal (X: 12.0, Y: 11.8) for “Truths Untold — Hyuran Woman” quest
- Go to Ul’dah – Steps of Thal (X: 2.0, Y: 11.8) for “Her Last Vow — Julyan” quest
Complete all these quests to unlock Battle in the Big Keep trial as well as receive Manderville Coatee, Most Gentlemanly emote, Wind-up Gentleman minion, and Manderville Bottoms.
The above-given Hildibrand quests are just a bunch of quests, and there are still many quests left in this questline. Here are some more quests that you will complete by going in a team to Coerthas and Dravania. Take the pointy-hat mammet, also known as Gigi, with you for these quests. These quests make things a bit serious, which isn’t the case with other Hildibrand quests but don’t worry, as things will end as usual. After these quests, you will get a Gigi minion as a reward.
- Go to The Pillars (X: 5.9, Y: 9.9) for “A Gentleman Falls, Rather than Flies — Nashu Mhakaracca” quest
- Go to Coerthas Western Highlands (X: 18.1, Y: 10.9) for “Don’t Call It a Comeback — Cyr” quest
- Go to Foundation (X: 9.9, Y: 11.4) for “The Gigi Situation — Cyr” quest
- Go to The Pillars (X: 6.0, Y: 9.8) for “The Measure of a Mammet — Hildibrand” quest
- Go to Foundation (X: 9.9, Y: 11.4) for “A Gazebo to Call Our Own — Cyr” quest
- Go to Idyllshire (Xq: 6.3, Y: 7.3) for “Don’t Trust Anyone Over Sixty — Hildibrand” quest
- Go to Foundation (X: 9.9, Y: 11.4) for “The Proud and the Pointy-eyed — Cyr” quest
- Go to Dravanian Forelands (X: 20.3, Y: 22.1) for “If I Could Turn Back Time — Hildibrand” quest
How to unlock Omega Quests?
Before unlocking Omega quests, you need to complete Sigmascape, Deltascape, and Alphascape quests along with the “In the End, There Is Omega” quest. There are a total of eleven quests that you need to complete the final quest called “To Kweh under Distant Skies” to unlock Omega Quests. This quest rewards you with an Alpha minion, ending orchestrion roll, and dream in flight orchestrion roll.
The game also requires players to complete the Endwalker expansion first before moving to Omega quests. This is a problem for those who are still stuck at the storm blood questline because they have to go through two more expansions first. To take the “A Heartless Hypothesis” quest, go to Old Sharlayan (X:10.9, Y:14.3) and meet the Bespectacled Technician there. MMOPIXEL.COM delivers your order of in-game items and currency within twenty-four hours.
Also Read About How tall and old is Levi Ackerman in the Attack on Titan?