Today we are going to covered what the error pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 means, what causes it, and how to fix it. We will inform you about [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7] everything you need to know.
Causes of [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] Outlook Error
Unlike the preceding issue [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336], which was caused by an incorrect SMTP configuration, and [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6], which was caused by an incompatible version of Outlook, pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7 does not have a legitimate reason. That is to say, it could be caused by anything. The following are some of the possible causes of [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7]:
- The version of Outlook that you are currently using is incompatible with the version of your Operating System that you are currently using.
- You are currently using an out-of-date version of Outlook.
- Outlook’s files are corrupted.
- Outlook’s settings are incorrect.
- You are utilising a pirated copy of Outlook.
- You’ve used several Outlook accounts.
- Your Outlook account has been compromised.
- There was an issue during the installation procedure.
- There was an issue with the setting of the SMTP server.
Solution of [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7] Error.
As you can see, the causes of pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7 are similar to those of the majority of other pii email problems, and so the remedy is likewise similar. Although the error code appears to be a very difficult technical phrase, it is not. Regardless of how the error code appears, the answer ranges from extremely simple to a little bit easy. As previously said, there is no specific reason for error code [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7] in Microsoft Outlook. Additionally, there is no specific solution for this error. As a result, we’ll publish a list of probable remedies as well as the ones that worked for the majority of our users.
Verify your Internet connection.
The first step toward resolving the [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7] problem is to verify that your internet connection is working properly. Occasionally, due to a sluggish internet connection, you may get the pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7 problem in Outlook. You may check your internet connection by visiting sites such as speedtest.net or fast.com. These sites will not only check your internet connection but will also check your internet speed.
After evaluating your internet connection, you’ll know for certain whether the issue is with your connection or not. If the issue is with your internet connection, you can attempt a router restart. If the issue is not with your internet connection, proceed to the next step.
Check for SMTP configuration
If your SMTP configuration has an error, you will receive the [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error. The SMTP configuration includes the port number, email address, username, and password. To ensure that there is no problem with the SMTP, follow the procedures below.
- Change the view to “big category” in the Control panel.
- Select “Mail” from the Control Panel menu.
- After clicking on Mail, a popup window will emerge; click on “E-Mail accounts” in that window.
- There, you’ll get a list of all of your email accounts. Any of the email addresses can be double-clicked.
- Following a double-click on the Email accounts, select “additional settings”.
- If you are using an SMTP server that requires a login and password, Select “My server requires authentication” and input the SMTP server’s username and password; otherwise, skip this step.
- Then, under the Advanced tab, verify the IMAP and SMTP port numbers. I’ve included the default IMAP and SMTP server port numbers below. If you are unsure about the server’s port number. It is preferable to contact the server administrator or use the port number IMAP: 993, SMTP: 465 as a demonstration.
Once you’ve verified and setup all of your SMTP settings, return and verify whether or not you’re still receiving the [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error. If the issue persists, proceed to the next remedy. If you encounter various pii email issues, please conduct a search on our website for the error code. We’re sure we’ve written about that as well. If you are unable to locate the fault, please leave a comment below and we will publish instructions on how to resolve the issue as soon as we view the article.
Make use VPNs.
We noted in Solution 1 that a network failure could result in the [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error. A network issue is not confined to a slow internet connection or slow internet speed. Occasionally, the network provider will disable access to certain services on its network. Although we have not heard of any network providers restricting the Outlook service, it is worth attempting to circumvent the network providers’ limits.
Yes, we can circumvent network providers’ restrictions on certain services. For instance, if Facebook is blocked on your school’s network, you can circumvent this restriction by using VPNs. If you’re wondering what a VPN is, it’s a Virtual Private Network that enables you to change your IP address and access geographically restricted content. Geo-restricted services are those that are restricted by network providers.
After connecting to the VPN, attempt to send email using the Outlook client to see whether you continue to receive the [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error. If you continue to receive the error, proceed to the next solution.
If you’ve never cleaned Outlook’s cache, local data, or cookies, it’s quite likely that an undesirable cache in your RAM caused [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7]. As previously said, duplicate accounts are a major cause of [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7], and undesirable cache and cookies also act as duplicate accounts, thus it is recommended that you delete all unwanted cookies and cache from your PC. While the terms cookie and cache may be unfamiliar to you, removing them is quite simple. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to eliminate all unnecessary files from your desktop.
- To open the run dialogue, press Control + R on the keyboard.
- Then type “% appdata% “.
We recommend that you delete all files in the AppData folder; however, if you are unsure what you are doing and do not wish to take a chance, simply search for and delete the Outlook folder. After deleting the files from AppData, you must also delete the files from LocalAppData. The procedure is similar.
- To open the run dialogue, press Control + R on the keyboard.
- Then type “% Localappdata% “.
- After you’ve opened the LocalAppData directory. Delete the folder’s contents once more.
- After deleting all Cache and Cookies, return to Microsoft and verify that you are still accessing [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7].
Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
If none of the procedures above work for you, there is a good likelihood that the Microsoft Outlook you are using is not the legitimate version or is a pirated version, which is why you are receiving [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7]. If you are unsure whether the application is from an official package, uninstall it and download it from the Microsoft website, then reinstall Outlook using the following steps:
- Navigate to your Control Panel’s programmes and features.
- Office 365 should be double-clicked (Microsoft Outlook is present in the Office 365 or any other Microsoft Office that you have installed in your desktop)
- Adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Reinstall the application by obtaining the most recent version from the official Microsoft Office website.
- Add a new account to Microsoft Office
- Check to verify if [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7] is still visible.
Open in a browser
Although we do not consider it a solution, it is an excellent alternate method of resolving [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7]. Even after reinstalling Outlook, the fact that you are still seeing [pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7] indicates that your Desktop version of Outlook is incompatible with the current version of Outlook. It is possible that none of the Outlook versions are compatible with your computer’s operating system. You may determine whether your Windows version is compatible by visiting this link. If you discover an Outlook version that is compatible, you can install that Office package.
If you are still unable to locate the appropriate version, it is recommended that you launch Outlook in your browser by visiting the Outlook official website. Open the website and log in using your email address and password.
We hope we were able to assist you in resolving the pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7 error. If you have any other problems that you are unable to resolve, please contact us and we will attempt to assist you in the same manner that we assisted you in resolving the pii email 84e9c709276f599ab1e7 error.