Ships in Lost Ark are meant to be utilized for transportation, with the Astray Ship serving as the game’s fastest method of transportation.
With the highest speed and reasonable resistance to all dangerous water types of all the vessels of the same grade, the Astray Ship stands out as the most capable ship in Lost Ark. Getting your hands on such a valuable vessel takes a lot of time and effort, but those who are willing to put in the time and effort will be rewarded for their efforts. For starters, the Lost Ark characters must meet a few requirements before they can begin their quest to acquire the most powerful spacecraft in the game.
After completing the East Luterra narrative, adventurers can set sail across Arkesia after completing the quest “Set Sail!,” which is a prerequisite for a sea voyage. A daily quest called “Pest Control” challenges players to fight off a group of pirates from Blackfang’s Den on the island of Blackfang’s Den once they reach Una’s Tasks level 50. You’ll need to complete the Daily Quest “She Drifts, Sea Gifts” before you can get your hands on the final piece of Astray’s ship. If you complete “Ratik, “cheap Lost Ark Gold a World Quest in Rothun, you may be able to access this day.
In case you’ve forgotten, Rothun is the capital of Rohendel, a late-game zone that can only be entered after a player has reached Lost Ark’s Item Level 460. Additionally, completing “A New Voyage” and “Wall of Procyon,” two prerequisite tasks, Lost Ark gold is necessary before the player’s ship can be upgraded to Level 2, allowing access to Rohendel. Upon completing the entire North Vern questline, Queen Ealyn will present these two missions to the adventurers.
In Raiders of the Lost Ark, unlocking the Astray Ship.
In order to begin construction of the Astray Ship in Lost Ark, players must speak with Belrod in Blackfang’s Den. In order to complete the vessel’s construction, he will need the following materials and a 10,000 Silver charge.
- The Astray Construction Blueprint 1
- 1st Astray Operation Manual
- Number 1 Certificate of Piratery
- 730.24 m3 of wood
- Unusual Ship Components Materials (375)
Depending on how quick the player is, it might take several weeks to a month to gather the ship’s unique gear, components, and rare materials in Lost Ark. When it comes to becoming Astray, fans of Lost Ark can expect to put in a lot of time and work.
An outline of how each of the resources may be obtained is provided in the next section.
- Gaining access to “She Drifts, Sea Gifts” is as simple as finishing the Daily Quest and reaching Reputation Level 3 (12 days)
- Once you’ve completed “Pirate Star: Astray,” you’ll be able to buy the Astray Operation Manual from Mariner Rosa on Blackfang’s Den for 300,000 Pirate Coins
- A Certificate of Pirateship can be obtained by completing the “Pest Control” daily quest, which is linked to Blackfang’s Den
- There are numerous ways to obtain timber in the game, including missions and loot boxes
- Parts of a ship that are seldom viewed
- Weapons and armor can be made from Lost Ark materials, which can be found in abundance in Arkesia’s islands and found in chests and missions