X-Fortunes Review – Explore The World of Crypto Trading
X-Fortunes is a crypto trading platform with a large customer base and market reach. The broker has established a trusted trading platform for crypto traders and investors that are looking for a place to trade easily, affordably, and securely. Unlike other crypto trading platforms, X-Fortunes specifically focuses on beginners.
You can become one of the millions of traders on X-Fortunes by following a few simple steps;
- Get an account – go to the broker’s website and click on the ‘sign up’ link. This will take you through the signing-up process to get your trading account.
- Fund your account – after setting up your account, you will need to fund it to trade. X-Fortunes allows you to deposit funds through bank transfer or credit/debit card. There is no minimum deposit.
- Testing – X-Fortunes offers a demo account for users who may need to test or refresh their trading skills. This is not a must but it is worth it and comes at no cost.
- Start trading – you can start trading by activating live trading on the dashboard. You will see the different trades displayed and you can then choose the ones you like.
X-Fortunes Pros & Cons
From our review, X-Fortunes has many positive aspects compared to negative ones as outlined in the table below.
|Very affordable||No mobile app|
|Superb customer support|
|Large market access|
Pros and Cons Elaborated
- Affordability is one of the greatest strengths of this broker. The broker charges lower fees than most competitors including a 1% on every successful trade and crypto exchange fees depending on the prevailing rates. However, you don’t pay for withdrawing funds from your account and there are no other hidden charges.
- The broker offers over 70 cryptocurrencies to trade. These include Binance, Bitcoin, USD Coin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Tether among other major cryptocurrencies. This provides greater opportunities and diversity to you as a trader to trade in your preferred cryptocurrencies.
- X-Fortunes provides a user-friendly trading platform. From simplicity to convenience, you are sure to enjoy using the trading platform.
- In case you have any questions or need some assistance, the broker has superb customer support. You can call, email, or chat through the live chat feature with the customer support staff at any time.
- With a presence in many countries and regions, X-Fortunes offers access to a large global market. From the comfort of your home or office, you can explore trade opportunities in the local and foreign markets.
- X-Fortunes is yet to have a mobile trading platform. Although this may change soon, it may be inconvenient for traders who prefer using the mobile trading platform.
X-Fortunes Educational Resources
X-Fortunes offers free access to a wide range of educational materials and resources. You can access articles, blog posts, YouTube videos, and podcasts on the platform. These educational resources are beneficial since they provide information on trade and investment in the crypto world. And since this is still an emerging investment arena, traders will find the material invaluable for their trading.
Lending on X-Fortunes
X-Fortunes supports crypto lending. This feature allows you to lend and also borrow crypto from other users on the platform. Crypto lending is another way of boosting your returns since it attracts interest. If you lend crypto to a user, the user will then pay back with interest. Likewise, if you borrow from another user, you will pay back the principal amount plus the interest.
Is X-Fortunes A Scam?
X-Fortunes is a legit broker. The broker has a large user base with large volumes of crypto trading taking place daily. From our research, there are hardly any complaints from clients about the legitimacy of the broker. On the contrary, customers tend to rate the broker more positively.
X-Fortunes is an affordable and convenient crypto trading platform for crypto traders, especially beginners. The platform’s lower fees and other support features make it ideal for someone who is just starting in this industry. But for those looking for more advanced trading experiences, this may not be the ideal platform for you.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored marketing content.