You will always want to save your memories to remember the joyful moments of your life for years. Photos play a key role in protecting your unforgettable memories. Like any other materialistic thing, photos have a specific life. With premium care, you can extend their shelf lives, but it is true that they fade with time.
With the increasing advancements in technology, you can restore the quality of your old photos with AI photo restoration software. Today, millions of people worldwide use advanced photo restoration services to refresh their memories. You can do the same, as this guide presents a wonderful old damaged photo restoration tool – Wondershare Repairit Online AI Old Photo Restoration.
What Is Repairit – Online Old Photo Restoration?
When it comes to enhancing the quality of your old pictures, Wondershare Repairit Online AI Old Photo Restoration lends you a helping hand. It utilizes the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to increase the sharpness of blurry areas, enhance color contrast, and remove scratches from old photos. It offers profound support for a wide range of file formats, including PNG, JPEG, and JPG. Apart from that, Repairit also supports GIF, WEBP, and BMP files.
Prominent Features that Set this AI Photo Restoration Software Apart
Below is a list of the top three features that make Repairit Online AI Old Photo Restoration stand out in the market.
1. Removes Scratches: Do you have old photos that are showing signs of age? Are they covered in spots, scratches and smudges? Don’t despair! With the help of Repairit Online, you can bring your precious memories back to life. This revolutionary technology can help restore your photos to their former glory – removing any blemishes that have appeared over time and restoring them to clear, intact images.
2. Enhances Face Clarity: Are you looking for a way to salvage your beloved portraits that have become blurred and unclear due to misoperation or improper lighting? Or getting upset with the recently captured photos where faces are not so clear? Worry not, as Repairit Online improves face clarity greatly within a few seconds or minutes!
3. Colorizes Old Photos: If you are looking forward to colorizing your old, black-and-white photos, Repairit will surely be your efficient and reliable photo restorer. All you need is to upload your black-and-white, old damaged photo and let Repairit Online do the rest for you. What if your black-and-white photos get blurry and full of scratches? This innovative technique will first repair any scratches, blurriness, and missing parts of your photos before intelligently adding colors that bring them to life with vividness.
How to Use it to Restore Old Photos Online Free?
Old photo restoration becomes super simple and fast with Repairit. The use of AI technology to restore old photos online free makes this tool stand out. A few steps to follow to get this job done are as follows.
Step 1: Enter into the website of Wondershare Repairit – Old AI Old Photo Restoration. You will see a blue-colored interface on your screen, as shown below. Now, hit the “Upload Image” button to upload your old damaged photo. You can upload one picture at one time.
Step 2: Once you upload the photo, choose “Old Photo Repair” mode. Make sure it is enabled on your screen. If not, move the slider to the right to enable it.
Step 3: It is time to press the “Start” button. Doing this will initiate the AI photo restoration process. Wait until it gets completed.
Step 4: As soon as the old photo restoration is completed, you will see a new message on your screen saying, “Processed Successfully.” You can now preview the restored photo.
Step 5: A slider will appear on the restored photo. You can move it to the right or left to adjust the photo parameters. Once you are satisfied with the results, tap on the “Download” button, and you will get the restored file on your system within a few seconds.
Bonus: How to Preserve Photos from Being Older?
Do you have some important photos with unforgettable captured memories? Looking to enhance their shelf lives? If yes, below is a list of five important things to keep your old photos safe.
An incredible way to protect your old photos is to have them digitized. You can scan your photos with your mobile phone or a scanner. Apart from that, you can hire a professional resource to do this job for you. Once your old photo is digitized, don’t forget to save its different copies at different locations, like USB, hard drive, Google Drive, etc. If a digitized image fades, photo restoration services will surely help you enhance its quality.
2. Keep Them in a Safe Place
When setting up your photo shelf or corner, always make sure the spot is away from drinks, food, and other similar stuff. If you want to handle a huge collection of old photos, use 100% cotton gloves to keep them safe from oils on your hands.
3. Avoid Using these Supplies
The use of supplies like ballpoints, adhesive material, glue, rubber bands, tape, and paper clips is dangerous for your old photos. Therefore, it is always better to avoid using these things when managing or keeping your old photos. If any of these supplies have damaged your image, use an AI photo restoration tool to get out of this trouble.
4. Always Invest in Appropriate Enclosures
Photo boxes and photo albums are two perfect enclosures to carry your old photos safely. When using a photo box, ensure that every photo fits well in the box and is not folded from anywhere. Plastic and paper-made photo albums are readily accessible from the market. If you have a humid storage area, there is nothing better than using a paper photo album.
5. Keep Them Away from the Light
Old photos survive longer in dark areas. If your photos are overexposed to the light, they will fade with time for sure. So, it is a must for you to keep your old photos away from direct light. Always use a high-quality copy to display them.
Don’t worry if some of your important photos are blurry, as hundreds of potential ways are available to restore old photos online free. Being a top AI-based photo restorer,Wondershare Repairit – Online AI Old Photo Restoration plays a crucial role when restoring an old damaged photo. A few best methods to preserve the quality of your old photos are also part of the above discussion. Make sure you read it carefully. Good luck with your old photo restoration!