Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, the popularity of cryptocurrency has grown significantly. With the US dollar depreciating amid additional issuance, many large investors have begun to consider keeping their savings in Bitcoin. As a rule, with the growth of the BTC rate, other digital assets grow as well. Thus, people have started to look for ways to buy crypto and profit from it.
You can purchase cryptocurrency in several ways:
- on a centralized exchange;
- on a decentralized exchange;
- via an online exchanger.
A centralized exchange is the most reliable option. It has an internal organization similar to classical financial institutions and banking systems. There is a central authority that controls the legitimacy and transparency of users’ activities and ensures the safety of their assets. The exchange charges a fee for the service. Its size is set by each platform independently. Some platforms allow using bank cards and buying crypto for fiat, which is incredibly convenient for newbies.
In addition, if you are interested in buying cryptocurrency simply and safely, you should consider centralized exchanges. They have a simple interface, sections with tutorials, charts, and often provide demo accounts that allow newbies to practice trading strategies without the risk of losing their investment. Binance, WhiteBIT, Kuna, OKEx, and other popular exchanges are among these platforms.
How to Buy Crypto for Hryvnia?
Here are some of the most reliable exchanges where you can purchase crypto for hryvnia.
- Exmo. It is one of the largest platforms in Eastern Europe. The daily volume is $85.6 million. You will be charged 1% + 5 UAH for account replenishment. To withdraw assets to a bank card, you will have to pay a fee of 1.49% and to make transactions – 0.3%.
- WhiteBIT. The exchange offers 18 cryptocurrencies to be bought for hryvnia. The fee is 0.1%. To buy with fiat, you need to pass KYC verification.
- Binance. It is the most popular exchange globally, with a daily turnover of more than $42.5 billion. 740 different cryptocurrency pairs are offered there, including fiat ones. The fee is 0.1%.
- Kuna. The daily sales volume is $2.2 million. The fee for account replenishment is 1.5% + UAH 5, for using a card – 1.5%, and for trading on the spot market – 0.25%.