If you’re looking to buy cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ether, but don’t want to go through the trouble of setting up your own payment system, then you’ll need to find someone who will take your prepaid debit card in exchange for some crypto coins. Using a prepaid card comes with its own drawbacks, though, which we’ll discuss below. But if the drawbacks don’t concern you, then using a prepaid card to buy cryptocurrency can be an easy way to get the digital coins you desire without paying large fees. Let’s take a closer look at how this works.
Buy Prepaid Debit Card
To buy Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency with a pre-paid debit card, you’ll need to have one first. You can get one by opening an account at Coinbase, and then going through the process of linking your bank account with your Coinbase account. Now that you have your Coinbase account set up, it’s time to buy some crypto! Click on Buy/Sell tab at the top of the screen and select Buy. Under Payment Method, choose Debit Card from the dropdown menu. Enter how much USDT or BTC that you want to buy and click Continue. The next page will ask for verification info for your debit card – enter it and proceed. If this is all done successfully, congrats! You’ve just bought some bitcoin using your Visa or MasterCard debit card.
You can now use these funds to buy whatever you’d like on many different exchanges!
Buy Cryptocurrencies like Binance Coin
Learn how you can buy Cryptocurrencies like Binance Coin using a Prepaid Debit Card. This is one of the most convenient methods as you don’t have to go through the process of linking your bank account, which could take a few days or more, and then wait for the verification process to be completed. You also get a bonus when using this method because many exchanges offer an extra percentage off if you pay with credit/debit cards (eg: Coinbase offers up to 1% cashback). Buy bitcoins with a prepaid card. Buy usdt with a debit card Buy US Dollars using a Visa or MasterCard and trade them for cryptocurrency on some exchanges such as Shape-shift. Your USDT will come in handy later on when we talk about withdrawing crypto funds from exchanges that require fiat deposits. Buy BTC with card: Buy Bitcoins with a Visa or MasterCard on Bitstamp. Withdrawing bitcoin from exchanges that use these currencies can be expensive, so keep your money in USDT until it’s time to convert it back into something usable – like real money!
Trade Cryptocurrencies on Binance Exchange
Buying cryptocurrencies is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance, but you need to find an exchange that supports the currency you are looking for. Binance allows you to buy many popular cryptos using their own Binance Coin (BNB) or Ethereum (ETH), so this is a good choice if you have those currencies available. However, if you don’t already have them, then buying BTC with a card is your best option! We recommend buying bitcoins with your pre-paid credit or debit cards because these exchanges do not require identity verification. In order to buy bitcoin on any of these sites, all you need is a valid email address – no proof of ID is required! Here’s how you can buy Bitcoins with a debit card:
1. Select the ‘Buy/Sell’ tab from the menu bar
2. Choose ‘EUR/USD’ under the ‘Buy’ tab and type in your desired amount
3. Choose either Visa or Mastercard from the payment options
4. Enter the number from your card under the PIN code field, verify that everything looks correct, then click buy
Send cryptos from Binance Exchange to MyEtherWallet
You can also buy cryptocurrency directly from Binance Exchange using your credit or debit card. However, you will first need to send some of your cryptos from Binance Exchange to your MyEtherWallet before you can use it for this purchase. Follow these instructions:
Purchasing Cryptos with USD
There are many ways to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but not all of them allow you to purchase with USD. For those who don’t have a credit card or want to keep their spending habits off the books, prepaid debit cards can be used to purchase Bitcoin and other cryptos. Some cards like Bitpay offer Shift which allows users to spend bitcoin at places like Starbucks and Whole Foods
There are also some companies that will convert dollars into bitcoin for you like eToro’s Visa card
On top of this, some exchanges (like Coinbase) will give up to $10 worth of bitcoins for free after signing up
Many people choose to buy usdt with debit card because it allows for less money transaction fees than buying cryptocurrency on an exchange. The average fee for buying BTC with card is 3% whereas the average fee when buying usdt with a debit card is 1%.
Sending Cryptocurrency from MyEtherWallet
In order to send Ethereum or any other ERC20 tokens from MyEtherWallet, you will need to:
1. Click on the Send Ether & Tokens tab in the top navigation bar.
2. Select the wallet that contains the tokens you wish to send and click Unlock.
3. This will prompt you for your password and unlock your selected wallet so that you can see the list of tokens that are stored inside it. 4. Select the token you want to buy using USDT, then enter how many tokens you want to buy, as well as which Ethereum address they should be sent to. Once you’ve completed this form, press the Generate Transaction button at the bottom of the screen to execute your transaction. It’s important that you verify that everything is correct before sending the transaction. If you have already confirmed this information when unlocking your wallet, there is no need to do it again here. You only need to specify how much ETH/ETC you would like to spend and where it should go. Press Generate Transaction, check if all the information is correct, then confirm by clicking Yes I am sure! Make sure that you type in an amount of money for the Buy bitcoin with debit card (USD) field and choose an appropriate limit for Sell bitcoin with debit card (USD). The limits correspond to what type of trading account is used.