Real Estate Start-up: Innovations You Need to Know About
The real estate industry is constantly changing and evolving, which can be tough for companies to keep up with. That’s where real estate software development companies come in, which help businesses automate their services and stay ahead of the competition. Working with the trend is the basis of all fundamentals, and those who work against it or ignore the trends in the market, for the most part, do not succeed. To know more about trends and trending startups in the real estate industry, keep reading this blog post. Together they took the industry to the next level, so nothing can be achieved without a deep understanding of it.
Key Technology Trends in Real Estate
The 2021 NAR Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends report shows the relationship between the number of software features and their popularity. The use of modern technologies allows you to add photographs, detailed descriptions, floor plans, the availability of virtual tours, and contact agents to real estate objects.
- Virtual 3D tours offer a convenient and efficient way to view apartments and houses just as if you were right there. With VR headsets, you can experience walking through the home virtually and navigating various features like the kitchen and bathrooms. Such detailed digital tours are helpful in getting an initial idea of the property – it’s the layout, size, light, or any other possible defect.
- Conversational AI. An automated AI-powered helpdesk gives you 24/7 access to all the information you need. At the same time, the speed of responses becomes as fast as possible. Artificial intelligence works quite quickly and accurately, so the number of errors is minimal.
- Blockchain. Although blockchain is not always associated with the real estate market, in fact, the technology of secure transactions is very important here. A blockchain-based payment application ensures that no one can steal data or funds.
- Fractional ownership is a game-changer in the real estate market. It has opened up the investment landscape to an entirely new base of potential investors who can now access large properties with only a fraction of the funds necessary. This significantly lowers the threshold for entry into the lucrative world of real estate investing, allowing more people than ever before to benefit from investments that were previously unattainable. Fractional ownership also offers increased liquidity and diversification of real estate investments, as well as better returns on average than traditional stock portfolios.
- IoT. The introduction of smart systems has changed the way people manage their homes and reduced the number of things that need to be done daily in everyday life.
- Maximal personalization. Through predictive analytics, agents can analyze customer data sets to understand individual customers better, and ultimately offer them the best-suited products for their needs. This process results in fewer refusals, as well as the added benefit of being able to cluster customers into groups and act accordingly when a notable pattern appears.
- Advertising automation. Intelligent systems are able to create customized ads depending on the interests of the client. Ideal audience selection is exactly what you need to improve the efficiency of all companies that provide real estate services.
- Data management. Companies that can analyze data quickly and accurately are equipped to provide better customer services and more tailored products. They gain an advantage over their peers who cannot do this as effectively. This means that businesses must invest wisely in smart data management to remain competitive.
Top Real Estate Startups
Knowing your competitors is the first step to getting ahead of them. They have already been able to achieve something and have transformed the real estate niche, so this must be reckoned with. At the same time, their experience is very instructive and many useful conclusions can be drawn from their activities.
Atlant’s ambitions are bold but quite simple – to make real estate more accessible to everyone. The company is doing this by introducing run-of-the-mill real estate software solutions enhanced with tokenized ownership, and decentralized marketplaces that bring the liquidity of traditional secondary markets to the fore. Better yet, these platforms provide a less costly alternative to the traditional methods of purchasing or renting a property by cutting out costly middlemen like agents and brokers, empowering both landlords and tenants.
Triplemint is a real estate company that has created a personalized housing search experience for anyone in the market. From predictive analytics to advanced machine learning capabilities, Triplemint’s innovative digital tools provide unprecedented access to pre-market properties and cut out the hassle of traditional home searching. This allows customers to make informed decisions and get into their dream homes faster than ever before.
Real estate app development has reached a new level thanks to HOM – a USA-based provider of real estate amenities with offices in New York City. With up to 50 employees, they use modern technologies such as HTML5, Google Analytics, and jQuery to shape the real estate experience. Funded by Hello Alfred with $375 000, HOM is partnering with office and residential properties across the US to simplify real estate management. From maintenance oversight and quick repairs for tenants all the way to efficient tracking for landlords, real estate app development allows HOM to provide simple and effective services for their clients.
Bowery is revolutionizing real estate software development with their advanced technology, experience, and use of data-driven algorithms. Their cloud-based software offers real estate professionals a streamlined reviewing process and an unparalleled experience when compared to other real estate agencies. Featuring a natural language generator along with a powerful backend automated database, the Bowery software guarantees accuracy and speed for all real estate appraisal operations. Thanks to its intuitive design, Bowery’s software boasts great usability on both desktop platforms and through its mobile app – making it easier than ever before for real estate developers to keep up with the industry’s fast-moving appraisals.
With its reliable search engine and notifications of new rentals, Zumper has undeniably revolutionized the apartment-hunting process. Backed by 75 million users, this real estate startup provides an effortless end-to-end marketplace when searching for rental properties. Making renting faster than ever before, Zumper eliminates the hassle of waiting even months for a spot and guarantees that no potential living spaces are missed out on with its real-time alerts.
Biuldium’s cloud-based property management platform is the ideal solution for medium size property managers and small landlords. Not only does it provide a simple and affordable fee structure to meet their individual needs, but they get all their daily operations in one comprehensive package too. From managing leases and rents to tracking maintenance requests, tenant invoices, data insights, and much more.
Fundrise has combining accessibility, ease of use, and financial acumen in one place. Their platform has already seen monumental success with over 5 billion dollars of total asset transactions to their name. Investors can easily keep their fingers on the pulse of their investment portfolio thanks to Fundrise’s mobile app, website functionality and status update tracking system. Not only are they bringing the world of high-end institutional real estate investment down to an affordable level – they’re ensuring that everyone can take advantage of it and make financially wise decisions at the same time.
As anyone who has ever been on the hunt for a place to rent or needing to sublet quickly knows, it can often be time-consuming and stressful. With Flip, that all changes; they have revolutionized the rental process with their digital platform that makes the process of finding and renting a home much more efficient. They are providing ultimate flexibility for both renters and landlords, streamlining many rental tasks like screening potential candidates, setting up security deposits, and reducing your search time.
Through its online lending platform, Landbay offers a way to make the right investments that fit each individual’s requirements. It simplifies the process of purchasing by reducing the need for traditional methods such as personal visits to real estate offices, which can be disadvantageous if you have time or geographical constraints. Easy access to customized solutions means that your investment could be tailored according to your needs and circumstances. All with lower fees than investing directly.
Changes in real estate have already arrived and they are inevitable in the future. The development of online services for renting and selling real estate around the world has provoked the emergence of many new projects that use advanced technologies for the comfort of users. They all use real estate software development services just to bring as much value to their audience as possible and this is the right approach. The more user satisfaction, the better the product. This is what you should strive for.