Trade show booth space that is situated at the very end of a series of linear or lined booths is called a corner booth. Two of the four walls of the booth open up to the aisles. Most corner trade show displays are usually 10 feet by 10 feet or 10 feet by 20 feet in size.
Why would anyone want a corner booth?
A corner booth, as the name suggests, puts your business at the crossroads of two aisles. Eventgoers will be able to see your brand from a lot farther away, thanks to this.
What other kinds of trade fair exhibits are there?
- A long row of booths is where you will find an inline booth, which is also called a linear booth. As a bonus, it has another exhibitor right behind it in the back of its booth. If you go with an inline booth, you will also have a booth on each side of your trade show area.
- Inline booths are sometimes known as corner booths. It is at the very end of an aisle, that is all.
- There is no exhibitor behind a perimeter booth, which is an inline booth positioned against the expo hall’s perimeter wall.
- Spanning the distance between two parallel aisles, an end cap booth is placed at the very end of a pair of rows of inline booths.
- A peninsula booth is more significant than an end cap booth, but it looks pretty similar. Peninsula booths can be 20 by 20 ft. or more significant, whereas end cap booths can be 10 x 20 ft.
- On its own, a booth can be considered an island booth. Typically measuring 20 by 20 feet or more, it has four open sides that lead to intersecting aisles.
How much does the most costly trade show booth cost?
A simple linear or inline booth will do the trick when it comes to trade shows. This booth style is the most popular and is available in increments of 10 by 10 feet. Sizes 10 by 10 and 10 by 20 feet are the most popular.
An island booth is the priciest option for a trade show exhibit. An island booth has one significant advantage over a peninsula booth, even if the two types of booth spaces are physically equivalent. The island booth is the only one at the trade expo. If your display wants to be seen by people coming from all directions, an island booth is the way to go because it has all the sides that face the aisles.