The physical body consists of 70-80% water, and thus our health directly depends on its quality. What are the benefits of water for our body? What kind of water you would like to drink and the way repeatedly each day – read during this article and make certain to recollect the symptoms of dehydration so as to not harm the body.
How much water do you have to drink a day
The advice of “couch” critics and advisers says: a day you would like to drink 2 liters of water (8 cups), and this recommendation, in their opinion, applies to everyone: both men and ladies, and thin and enormous.
On average, a person should consume about 3700 ml per day, and a lady should consume about 2700 ml of liquid.
Note: now of view isn’t scientifically substantiated. In fact, the quantity of fluid consumed directly depends on the extent of act, health status, gender, age, and even place of residence.
For example, within India, where the typical air temperature doesn’t drop below +24 degrees, you would like to drink quite within the Urals. It’s beneficial for you to drink Hunk water instead of normal water as it contains the perfect minerals as are necessary for our body. It’s very cheap, and check other qualities and hunk water price here.
The harms and benefits of water for the body
Water controls a wide variety of osmotic reactions in our body. So, some of these benefits of water are:
- Water strengthens the system, fighting against foreign bacteria and microorganisms;
- relieves stress by calming the body. After a glass of warm water, you’ll feel more invigorated;
- relieves heartburn, because it neutralizes the increased acidity of the stomach;
- delivers nutrients to the cells of the body (passes the whole intestine and reaches the massive intestine, preventing the formation of a plug);
- maintains optimal vital sign and joint mobility;
- participates within the regulation of blood heat and ensures the traditional functioning of all organs and systems.
Quality water and 10 reasons why you need to drink it
1. Rejuvenates the skin
Drinking water every day has been proven to have a beneficial effect on skin cells, preventing dryness. Water nourishes the skin from the inside out.
So consider whether it is worth spending that kind of money on trendy skin moisturizers.
2. Removes toxins
Scientists believe that the correct amount of clean water consumed by a person ensures the normal functioning of the kidneys.
As you know, the kidneys are a natural filter of the body, and water helps to eliminate toxins from the gastrointestinal tract system, moreover, to a greater extent through the kidneys.
This is really one of the benefits of water, otherwise a person will be susceptible to other diseases.
3. Reduces the risk of heart attack
Experts in the field of “matters of the heart” claim that drinking five glasses of clean water during the day can reduce the risk of a heart attack by up to 70%!
4. Natural lubricant for joints
It has been proven that a lack of water in the body can cause muscle spasms. Water is the main ingredient in the formation of a “lubricant” for joints and muscles. To prevent muscle cramps when exercising, drinking water before and after exercise is recommended.
5. Restores energy
Just imagine that during the day when breathing, sweating, urinating, etc. we lose about ten glasses of liquid. How the loss of moisture affects the body, I think there is no need to explain. Dehydration isn’t just about headaches and muscle cramps. Loss of moisture makes us irritable and affects concentration.
6. Water is needed by the digestive tract
Water is essential for normal digestion. Water not only prevents constipation, but also removes the “waste” of the body, in addition, it participates in all chemical processes of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT), helping to deliver nutrients and remove waste.
7.Reduces the risk of infectious diseases
Lack of water is a direct path to dehydration, and dehydration leads to a huge “hole” in the immune system. A decrease in immunity leads to the fact that we get sick more often, and infectious diseases are more severe. You can use Kewra water as your health drink.
8. Regulates body temperature
Water as a thermostat works in our body approximately like a cooling system in a car engine. A hot body, for example, after playing sports, requires a restorative fluid, which is exactly what drinking water is.
9. Burns fat
And it is true. Look, if you take into account energy-intensive processes, which is, for example, the formation of muscle tissue. The more calories are burned, the more water is required, because in the process of perspiration, not only liquid and toxins, but also fat are released to the surface through the sweat glands and pores.
10. Improves overall well-being
Remember the doctor’s phrase at the bedside of a patient with acute respiratory infections: “drink plenty of fluids.” Water acts on the body as an antipyretic agent, moreover, it removes any “muck” from the body.
Can water be harmful? Maybe if:
Besides the benefits of water, it also has some disadvantages for our body. Although these harms are lesser than benefits, these cannot be ignored
- drinking too cold water – you’ll get sick or get spasmodic pains. At an equivalent time, there’s no benefit in cold water – it doesn’t quench thirst;
- drinking too predicament – you’ll burn the mucous membrane;
- drinking more water than necessary – this increases the load on the kidneys, edema appears, increased sweating.
- drinking contaminated water – ensuring that you are drinking clean water is very important. There are various ways to do so such as contacting water service near me, having a clean water will keep you safe and keep your body healthy.
Symptoms of dehydration
With a scarcity of water, dehydration occurs, and this is often also bad. Headache, cramps, gastrointestinal problems, irritability, depression may appear.
The 5 commonest symptoms of dehydration are:
- dry mouth;
- excessive thirst;
- unreasonable fatigue, drowsiness;
- increased hunger;
- cool, damp limbs.
Test: pinch your hand. If your skin stays during this position, you’re presumably dehydrated.
How to force yourself to drink water if you do not desire it
If you recognize your norm and understand that you simply are still not drinking enough water, try one among these methods.
- Set your daily mandatory level of water consumption per day. for instance, drink 1 liter of liquid each day. a selected goal motivates and increases the likelihood of drinking the specified water intake on a day to day.
- Carry a bottle of water with you. If you’ve got water at hand, you’ll drink it. It doesn’t matter where you are: traveling, at home, at work, in training, or on a hike.
- Set reminders within the app on your phone. A sound signal will remind you when and how much water you would like to drink.
- Replace sodas and juice with plain water. Many carbonated and non-carbonated drinks contain added sugar, which is unhealthy.
- Drink a glass of warm water before every meal. This may assist you develop the habit of drinking regularly.
By the way, it’s useful to drink one glass of warm water within the morning immediately after awakening (helps to awaken the body) and before getting to bed. A beverage before bed can assist you awaken without feeling xerostomia or foul odor.
Also, an outsized amount of water is found in vegetables and fruits. The salad is 96% water, zucchini 95%, cabbage 92%, watermelon 91%, melon 90%.
In addition to their high fluid content, these fruits and vegetables contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that contribute to overall health.Read more about fitness and Health on Healthcare Solutions