Longboard surfing is a great sport. If you are starting and learn how to sail for a long time, the premise is that you have mastered specific skills that can ensure safety so that the ride becomes smooth and cool.
If you aspire to be part of an adventure sport, you prefer this sport to skateboard. Before you initiate your first electric longboard skateboard ride, read the helpful basic longboard tutorial.
Easy Guide to start electric longboard skateboard
1-Choose a board according to your needs
- There are several electric longboard stake boards on the market, and each table is designed for a specific purpose. You can use the longboard to cross and descend in cities or skate parks.
- Electric longboards come in different sizes, and each size has its advantages and disadvantages. Shorter plates provide better rotational force and more detail. Longer boards, on the other hand, are more robust but have lower turning capabilities. Beginners should choose a more extended chart as it offers better consistency to fit the chart faster.
2-Don’t forget to buy safety gears
- Longboarding is an adventurous sport but quite risky. The cyclist has to overcome bumps and obstacles without losing balance, which is something challenging but exciting that people love in this game. Protective equipment does not allow the driver to be seriously injured in the event of a fall from the board. The main protective gear is a helmet, long boots, elbows, and knees. So, complete this robust safety set before you go for a walk.
3- Decide if you’re an idiot or a Casual date
There are two easy ways to tell if you are a jerk or just a date.
- One of the easiest ways to tell if your posture is optimized is to have someone push you back to learn how to keep your balance. The leg you use to grab yourself will be the same leg you want to get on the electric longboard skateboard. If you find it strong enough, stick with it, otherwise switch to another leg for better results.
- Another way to learn this is to skate without shoes on a flat surface. The foot you use to stand up is what you want on a longboard.
4- Use a Low Stance First
- Using the correct position on an electric longboard skateboard is very important. A beginner should always use a low stance first. So, he can try different places when he feels comfortable with an electric longboard. To have a common perspective, the rider should put his feet between the trucks and tilt his front foot forward about 45 degrees. The back leg should bend 90 degrees in the direction the longboard goes.
5- Keeping Process Pushing Forward
- If you can’t push hard with your back foot, you can try your front foot. However, it doesn’t matter what others do or don’t do. You should feel as comfortable as you want. So, you can use your front or back leg that seems to fit your body.
- After a few days of practice, try to push harder. Pushing harder will help you gain more speed, which will keep the board running longer.
6- Find a Way to Slow Down
- There are times when you need to stop or slow down. The easiest method of restraint is to bring the back foot to the ground. Pulling your leg will create a lot of turbulence, which will always slow down the speed of your board, giving you plenty of time to adjust your speed as you wish. Other popular braking methods are carving and pneumatic braking. So, choose any braking mode and keep using it to stop or slow down.
If you already know the concepts mentioned above, you can expect to complete some stages of electric longboarding. If you want to slide, you need to buy protective equipment like sliding gloves. The glove will help you not to injure your hands.
- Sliding; first, put your weight on the body, bend your knees slightly and point your front foot forward.
- The next step is to bend the front knee to slide the back foot off the board and talk to the ground.
If this is your first time making a slide, do it at a slow pace, it will help you set the right speed to make it easier to do the next slide.
8- Keep Trying
- Everyone is familiar with the saying, “Practice makes you perfect.” So, keep repeating until you say it with conviction and confidence. It would help if you used your hands and knees to balance the board as these can be easily adjusted to your liking, which is the best way to balance yourself.
What are you Gain?
The above concepts about ride an electric longboard skateboard will help you master your skills, which will help you confidently enjoy extreme versions of this adventure sport in the future. Downhill style is one of the great options for this popular sport; you need to know some valuable tips in this regard. The information above will help you master your skills.