Heatfeed Pinterest video downloader is a free application that makes it simple to download Pinterest videos from Pinterest. If you see a video on Pinterest that you liked and wanted to save it to your collection. You may now do precisely that with the Pinterest video downloader.
Must check for the following features:
- The Pinterest app and website both include video download options.
- When you come upon a fantastic video on a website, you instinctively want to save it. Most websites, however, would not allow you to do so because it will lower traffic to their site. As a result, you’ll have to start hunting for a website where you can download Pinterest videos, and even then, you’ll run into a spammy website crammed with adverts simply waiting for your one click.
- It allows you to Save Pinterest videos and music from a variety of social media platforms and websites, which is a game-changer for consumers because it allows them to address all of their video downloading problems on one page. In the same way that Google does it.
- The website or app can be used to download music and audio. So, no matter what device you’re using, you’ll be able to download music and audio.
- Our Pinterest Downloader comes with a Chrome addon. It comes with a Firefox and Chrome extension that lets you simply click on download and the video will download without the need to copy and paste.
- With just one click, you can download videos with or without a watermark.
- You may download videos in a variety of formats with it.
- Downloads that are encrypted.
- Available for download anytime.
How can I download Pinterest videos and save them to my computer?
To download any Pinterest video from the Pinterest website, simply follow these simple procedures. I’ve also made a list of them all below.
1. Go to your browser and copy the link to any Pinterest video that interests you. The image below demonstrates how to do it correctly.
2. Paste the link into our Pinterest downloader. If you don’t understand, take a look at the image below.
3. From the drop-down menu, choose the yellow “Download” button.
4. All that’s left to do now is choose the format in which it’s available.
You’ve learned how to download any video from the Pinterest website, congrats.
How can I save Pinterest videos to my phone in the most efficient way possible?
We’ll use the Pinterest app this time because there are already instructions on how to save the movie using the website. Simply follow the simple instructions below to download any video from the Pinterest app.
1. Open the Pinterest video and click the three dots at the bottom. The image below is taken from the Pinterest app.
2. Select copy to copy the link.
3. Paste the copied link into the https://y2mate.me/pinterest-video-downloader downloader and click the yellow download button to begin.
4. Choose the format you want to save the file in.
You can now download and save files from both the Pinterest app and the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is downloading videos from Pinterest safe?
Yes, because it is free of advertisements and trackers, which are used by every other website to steal data, it is completely safe to use.
- Is downloading videos from Pinterest legal?
It’s absolutely legal to download Pinterest videos unless you’re doing so for a business reason, in which case you’ll face a copyright strike, which is never a nice thing.