In India now, one-third of the population needs glasses. Although those who have been diagnosed with vision problems “need” glasses, only approximately a fifth of them truly do. When we total it up, we are astounded at the number of people who use glasses as a fashion accessory.These customers are interested in owning multiple pairs of eyeglasses to match various attire.
Over 1.5 million pairs of eyeglasses are bought and sold every day in India. Wearing glasses prevents dust and grime from entering your eyes as well as protecting your vision from digital screens. Additionally, eyewear might aid in shielding your eyes from damaging UV radiation. Convenience – In contrast to contact lenses, glasses are simple to put on and take off.
- Lenskart is an Indian international visual prescription eyeglasses store business, founded in Faridabad.
- In 223 Indian cities as of May 2022, there are 1,000 Lenskart outlets. Three lakh glasses are produced each month at its New Delhi manufacturing facility.
- With a capacity to produce 5 crore glasses annually, Lenskart is constructing an automated facility in Bhiwadi, Rajasthan.
- With a fast-growing business that connects to over 100,000 clients a month via an innovative combination of a strong online business at www.lenskart.com, specifically designed 1400+ locations, and a first-of-its-kind ‘Home Eye Check-up’ customer service, Lenskart is transforming the optical sector in India.
Why do people choose Lenskart?
- The world’s fastest-growing eyeglasses brand and website with the most traffic declares in its mission statement, “Our mission is to give India a vision.” In accordance with the visual needs of the consumers, Prescription sunglasses, name-brand contacts, and eyeglasses are all available from Lenskart.
- Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, Lenskart has likewise revolutionised the eyewear sector. To help its clients through the procedure more easily, it provides services including 3-D trial facilities. It also employs an aggressive marketing strategy, giving its first frame free of charge to new clients.
- In the near future, Lenskart hopes to serve 200,000 more individuals each day than its current daily average of 4,000. It has a team of about 1000 individuals to help with this endeavor, which works across sectors including production, eye technicians, customer service, IT, and logistics. The size of this staff will grow as the company grows.
Offers by Lenskart
- A considerable discount on eyeglasses is offered through severalLenskart coupons.
- Similar to a voucher, TRYUS offers an additional 60% OFF subject to certain restrictions.
- Another fantastic offer from Lenskart is BUY 1 GET 1 FREE With GOLD MEMBERSHIP, subject to limitations and conditions.
- Deepak Arora, Nikhlesh Madan, Vinay Kumar, and Ganesh Iyer, who is also co-founder and CEO of EyeMyEye, are the other founders of the company.
- EyeMyEye offers more than 4000 different eyewear designs in its own exclusive eyewear collections for adults, children, and youth. EyeMyEye keeps working towards its goal with a devoted customer base of 1 million. Gurgaon, Haryana, India is where EyeMyEye is based.
- Eyemyeye is a fantastic website that allows users to do much more than just buy eyeglasses online. There are excellent options for contacts, sunglasses, and eyewear.
- From in-house collections to top worldwide brands, EyeMyEye offers a wide selection of eyeglasses. It offers a fashionable selection of kids’ clothing and caters to children as well.
Why do people choose Eyemyeye?
- Eyemyeye is the cheapest and best since their blue cut lenses are less expensive than those of competitors. Customers may also use an eyemyeye coupon code at checkout to receive the goods for a much-reduced price.
- All spectacle users can access Eyemyeye through a single platform. You’ll be on the lookout for Eyemyeye thanks to its jaw-dropping discounts, timely services, and premium goods.
- On every transaction, you can get free shipping, the cash on delivery option, and an immediate refund. One of the fastest growing platforms for eyeglasses for young Indians, Eyemyeye presently has more than 4,000 000 customers.
Offers by Eyemyeye
- The user must use the promo code “PPFREE” at the checkout page to take advantage of this deal. Maximum reduction of Rs. 950.
- With promotions such as Buy One, Get One Free from Blink. YOPO bargain, Spexmojo services to identify nearby opticians, membership in the EMELuxe programme for preferential offers, discounts, and deals, and more.
Eyemyeye vs Lenskart: Which is more affordable for college students?
Since its beginnings as only a need for those with vision difficulties, eyewear has advanced significantly. It now plays a significant role in both fashion and individual style. Over the years, there have been many design modifications in eyewear, from the traditional round frames of the 1920s to the futuristic shield sunglasses of today.
As crucial as eyewear is for college students, they ought to be able to do so without breaking the bank. Lenskart and EyemyEye have significant differences that although it costs a little more than Eyemyeye, Lenskart provides an excessive number of alternatives. If you can afford to use Lenskart, you should be able to locate quality frames there. When it comes to costs, Eyemyeye is a little less expensive than Lenskart. Lenskart is a good option for those who prioritise fashion over cost, whereas Eyemyeye is a good option for those who prioritise cost.