Despite its considerable age, World of Warcraft continues to maintain its peak of popularity due to constant major additions, significant and not very changes in the mechanics and game meta, and graphics updates.
This leads to a constant influx of players to the servers of Azeroth with various goals.
Someone pursues the goal of rapid progress and try to become one of the most popular players on the server, someone will be engaged in farming and professions, and someone will constantly look for PVP.
In any case, leveling will play an important role – you can reach level 60 and sail to the Dragon Islands and develop level 70 in three ways:
- Level up through the quest system and focus on in-game tutorial that strictly guides the player through the system of skills and talents, ignoring the general understanding of the meta.
- Level up based on guides and guides that are written by players who have already gone through your path and are ready to share not only obvious tips, but also various subtleties and rules to achieve success and benefit themselves and other players in the farm and during raids, as well as during the PVP process.
- You can find best game boosting on a special site and pick up a booster that will prepare your hero for the desired level and leave all the loot on your game account. It is worth choosing from the cost and time to complete the order. The service, in turn, guarantees the anonymity and safety of personal data. Upon completion of the transaction, it is recommended to change the password.
General information on the Druid class with the Feral specialization in World of Warcraft Dragonflight
The Druid’s Feral specialization involves using energy and combo points to fight in close combat with the help of animal forms. The character constantly attacks targets and deals periodic damage to them, which accumulates in the form of negative effects. For explosive damage, you need to wait for the accumulation of energy and combos.
What has changed in the Druid class with the specialization of Animal Power in the Dragonflight update
First of all, the changes affected two skills that are similar to each other – bersers-bersher and ordinary berser, albeit slightly, but still.
Berserker Frenzy now deals 100% of Attack with Bleed for 8 seconds.
Berserker – the character enters a frenzy and has a chance to return the accumulated combo points during the battle in order to repeat a series of attacks again.
Merciless Claws – Now increases the total claw damage for the Swipe and Brutally Claw talents by 15%, up from 10% as it was in the Shadowlands update.
All claw skills deal 6% more damage.
The total skill limit of the Protector of the Pack has increased by 70% – the skill is associated with an increase in incoming healing and using all received health regeneration as a buff that increases overall damage for a certain time.
The skill that turns you into a cat for enemy attacks has become less significant, but you should not remove it from your pool, as it is a good way to increase movement speed and deal damage to many enemies in order to wait for their indicators to drop for final damage.
Now, AoE class skills often do not require preparation and special conditions.
The Sabertooth skill no longer extends the Rip talent.
Strengths of the Feral Druid class
- Diverse and multiprofile damage to targets.
- The ability to combine talents for different builds.
- Powerful AoE skills on an unlimited number of targets.
- The ability to accumulate the power of a future attack and bring it down on the highest priority targets.
- If monsters nearby die during an attack on the main target, then your attack will be strengthened.
- Large selection of skills for protection, strengthening and self-healing.
- A good character to play in a group and raids.
Feral Druid Disadvantages
- The difficulty is the lack of constant damage on a single target.
- A very dependent class on the main skills, their rollback and availability.
- In the raid, he can choose one task, or help with monsters, or accumulate negative effects on the boss.
- If you do not carefully monitor the energy and combo indicators, then the potential damage will be significantly reduced.
Feral Druid Priority Stats
- Critical hit
Dexterity is one of the three fundamental attributes that lay down the strength of the class and indicate the direction and direction of which equipment to look at.
Agility affects damage, skill critical chance, and agility.
Leveling agility is not difficult – many items that are crafted and dropped from raids have an additional attribute bonus if you have an item for your class in your hands. It’s about quality above the usual.
Since you will often change form and deal damage to one or more targets with the goal of applying debuffs that take away health and simply hit from your hand, it is extremely important for you to have an increased critical attack parameter.
A critical attack will give you a chance to deal increased damage. The more and faster your hero attacks, the more profitable it is to invest in strengthening this particular parameter.
You can not have a strong attack, but due to the speed and critical attack, it can deal more damage than a similar class with high physical damage.
The parameter affects the chance of triggering negative effects when using skills and the general parameter for the successful use of any skills – be it attacking or defensive skills.
Considering that the Animal Power specialization has the potential to attack a large number of targets, the Mastery parameter will allow you to deal more damage to all of them, apply debuffs with a higher chance of passing.
Speed is an important parameter for any class, but if you have the feature of dealing damage and waiting for the target to die from bleeding, then speed will help you maneuver between targets and apply an effect to all enemies, killing many monsters at once in one run.
Versatility involves the simultaneous pumping of attacking and defensive potential to maintain a balance between damage received and protection from other players. The higher the skill, the more difficult it is to break through you without a significant advantage in equipment.