- Bavaria, Germany
AGCO is a company.
AGCO is one of the biggest companies in the world that makes and sells farm tools. AGCO sells tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, and implements through more than 3,000 independent dealers and wholesalers in over 140 countries.
For our ONE Digital Team in Marktoberdorf, Bavaria, we’re looking for:
(Ref. 94323) Solution Owner Data Management (m/f/x)
As a member of our ONE Digital team, you will help us change agriculture and sustainably feed the world. We work with our customers and partners to take a holistic approach to mastering the digital revolution in agriculture. You will have a direct effect on the next generation of Smart Farming products when you work with us. Expect exciting, new technologies and a flexible setup with connections to all AGCO names and a wide range of areas. You will work on the future of agriculture with hardworking people from six different countries as part of a global team.
The Solution Owner (SoO) is eventually in charge of defining and helping to build large-scale business solutions that meet customer needs around the world that is desirable, possible, viable, and sustainable. This is done by working with a wide range of people to find and define customer wants, understand the Solution Context, and create the Solution Vision and Solution Roadmap.
The Solution Owner (SoO) has a lot of the same responsibilities as the Solution Manager, but he or she works on a smaller set of skills needed to deliver the Solution Roadmap as a whole. The Solution Owner goes to the Solution Manager and is in charge of figuring out and refining the Capabilities and breaking them down into features.
The Solution Owner works together with the Enterprise Architecture team and the ARTs teams of the Solution Train. The Solution Owner figures out who the customers and stakeholders are and has a strong Customer-Centric mindset. Ultimately, it’s up to the Solution Owner to give customer value and measure it. On the delivery side, the role works closely with the Product Management teams within the ARTs framework. It also plays a key part in solution train events like pre- and post-PI planning, solution and system demos, and solution train sync.
The job is part of the One Digital team and the Digital Transformation Office.
What You’ll Do: • You’ll be in charge of the lifecycle of a small part of the Solution’s powers
• You create and update a roadmap with the help of an enterprise architect. • You align the Capabilities Roadmap and the Solution Roadmap with the relevant Milestones and Releases, which are shown on the solution roadmap. • You define and manage requirements at the solution level and break them down so that internal and external suppliers understand your goals and you can meet compliance needs.
• You find and improve Epics, Capabilities, and Features that drive the solution train ARTs’ backlogs.
What You’ll Bring
• Relevant work experience in Digital Product Management and agile strategic creation of digital solutions. • At least 5 years of experience working with the SAFe Agile framework.
You are fluent in business English, have good communication skills, have worked in foreign settings, and work on your own.
It’s a plus if you: Experience in Digital Disruptive Business Models Experience in Agriculture or comparable business
What We Can Do
We welcome you to our company’s open, respectful culture, where everyone works well together and has a great sense of team spirit. We offer fair and attractive pay, as well as health and retirement plans. We care a lot about helping you find a good mix between work and life because your health is important to us. As part of our Corporate Health Management, you will get intensive company medical care, help on social issues, a lot of sports programs, and much more. We care about your thoughts and how you grow as a person and in your career. We can’t wait to work with you to help you reach your full potential and shape the future of healthy agriculture.
Did we spark your interest? We’re looking forward to your online application, which should include how much money you want to make.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: Totaljobs/94323
- Job ID: 100592405
$20 – $23 Per hour
Shift and Schedule
Over Time, Home daily, Home time
GMS is a top distributor in North America specialising in providing gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products, and other specialty building materials. GMS was established in 1971 and has expanded to operate over 250 distribution centres throughout the country. To find out more about GMS, please visit their website at www.gms.com.
What makes Tamarack Materials a great place to work?
- Starting pay of $20-23/hour
- Quarterly safety bonus of $250
- Home every night
- Overtime pay after 8 hours worked daily
- Annual safety boot reimbursement allowance
- Advancement opportunities at locations throughout the USA
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance,
- 401k retirement plan, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Access to the discount marketplace
SUMMARY OF POSITION
At Tamarack Materials, Inc., Delivery Helpers are responsible for transporting building materials to residential and commercial job sites. By working together as a team, they handle the carrying and loading/unloading heavy materials, all while ensuring a top-notch customer service experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are the essential duties and responsibilities of the Tamarack Materials, Inc. Delivery Helpers:
- Ensure compliance with company, state, and federal guidelines, specifically with OSHA and DOT, to maintain the safety of all personnel
- Adhere to company policy to maintain health and safety compliance
- Verify the accuracy of the order on the truck before departing from the yard
- Securely strap down all materials loaded on the truck
- Assist the Driver in monitoring road conditions, traffic, and other factors during the ride to and from job sites
- Set up the fall zone at job sites using cones and caution tape
- Unstrap the materials on the truck upon arriving at the job site
- Prepare the job site by placing drywall carts, basement slides, threshold ramps, etc., in the required locations
- Prioritize personal safety and the safety of others while safely unloading the product and delivering it to the assigned area as directed by the Delivery Driver
- Clean up debris and return equipment to the truck once the delivery is completed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma Required
As a Tamarack Materials, Inc. Delivery Helper, you will be expected to have the following abilities:
- Showing initiative, being proactive, and self-managing your responsibilities.
- Communicating professionally and effectively with both coworkers and customers.
- Reading and accurately following instructions provided by customers.
- Capable of managing stress effectively, especially when dealing with tight delivery windows requested by customers.
- Ability to multitask efficiently, handling multiple tasks at once while ensuring that the delivery is completed on time.
- Aptitude for receiving and understanding information and directions provided by customers or colleagues.
- Ability to communicate and provide solutions quickly in case of any problems that may arise during the delivery process.
- Stamina to continuously lift, carry, and move at least 100 lbs. of building materials to and from the job sites.
- Ability to remain standing for at least 90% of the shift duration.
- Constant movement and unloading of building materials from commercial vehicles onto job sites.
- Frequent positioning of oneself to load and unload materials from flatbeds or booms.
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions while making deliveries.