Want to change your room completely? One of the easiest ways of changing your room is painting it, and the easiest way of painting a room is with an airless paint sprayer!
Looking for the best airless paint sprayers? Try visiting Alltitanparts.com, where Titan offers you one of the best airless paint sprayers. Not only this, Titan packing kits and repacking kits are also very famous and hot-sellers in the market.
Before actually starting painting, you should look into a complete guide. A complete guide tells you about some pro tips of how to paint and what precautionary measures to take.
Why you should look into the safety notice before painting with a paint sprayer? Well, because there are several potential hazards which you might want to avoid while painting.
Here are some of the safety precautions which you must take before starting your painting project:
- Whenever you are handling the paint sprayer, make sure to wear gloves, protective glasses, face masks, suitable footwear, and a hat.
- If you are painting a room, make sure to open the door and windows to allow proper ventilation.
- If there are any electronic devices or appliances around you, make sure to turn them off before starting.
- Make sure to read all the precautions given in the user manual of the spray you are using.
- After you have taken adequate precautional measures in the room that you are going to paint, the next step is to get prepared for painting.
- You would not want to spoil the furniture of the room, so it would be best if you remove as much furniture as you can from the room. If you cannot take it out, make sure to move it to the center of the room.
- Use paint plastic covers to cover the objects that you don’t want to paint. This includes the edges of the windows and doors.
- If you can turn off the electricity supply to the room, you are going to paint. And cover all the switchboards and sockets with paint plastic covers.
- If there are a lot of screw or nail holes in the room that you want to close, do that before painting the room. You can use spackling material to fill up unnecessary holes.
Paint sprayers are a very good option when you want to paint your room, they are easy to handle, and no professional experience is required to use them. But a little practice can give the room a shiny and lustrous look.
- Make sure to see the spray tip info to fit the right size of the tip to your paint sprayer gun.
- Choose the size that fits best with the paint sprayer gun you are going to use.
- Titan paint sprayers allow you to paint directly from the bucket. If you are going to use the paint from different buckets you can mix them in a big bucket so that there are no color differences in the paint applied.
- start from the top of the room. Arrange a ladder to get to the higher parts of your room that are above your height. Start from edges/bands of the walls and then reach the center of the wall.
- Maintain a smooth speed and make sure you don’t over-paint. It is very important to maintain your paint speed to paint an even layer of paint on the wall.
- It would be best to paint the edges of the doors and windows first and going to the center afterward. It would help you in applying an even coating of paint on the walls.
- Keep a wet cloth or towel with you to wipe off the paint from areas that you did not want to paint in the first place. It will be a lot easier to wipe paint when it is still wet.
- After you have painted the areas that you wanted to paint, give the paint sufficient time to dry.
- Keep the windows open for ventilation.
- Now when the paint has dried, remove all the plastic tapes from the window and doors edges.
- Turn on the electricity supply of the room. Move back the furniture to its designated place.
- Now when you have cleaned and set-up the room, make sure to clean your airless paint sprayer after every use.
- Flush clean every single part of your airless paint sprayer. Flush water from the hose and the primer. Keep flushing it with a sufficient amount of water until the water is clean.
Your Titan paint sprayer can even long for a decade based upon your cleanliness and maintenance techniques. If your maintenance is good your machine will function properly for a long. But if you don’t clean it properly it won’t even last the second use.