Today, it is not uncommon to find a child with a smartphone. Nevertheless, children are vulnerable to bullying both online and offline. Therefore, you may want to monitor a kid’s phone without them knowing to keep them safe, especially if you suspect that they’re not open with you.
Why May You Want to Track Your Kid’s Phone?
As a parent, there’s an inherent desire to want to track my kid’s phone, and here’s why. best porn blocker
● To Protect them from Cyberbullying and Sexting
Cyberbullying is one of the major problems affecting teenagers. Experts say that close to one-third of all teenagers struggle with bullying. Nevertheless, most teenagers find it hard to admit to their guardians or parents because of fear or embarrassment.
Alternatively, they may be sexting or bullying their mates. It’s important to know what your kids are up to. It protects them from bad influences. For this reason, you can install the best porn blocker to protect children from early trauma.
● To Prevent them from Seeing Stalkers or Skipping Classes
There are very many stalkers online, especially on social media. Moreover, cases of teenagers being raped or killed are not news anymore. Hence, there’s a need to monitor a kid’s phone without them knowing for protection.
● To Monitor Kids with Medical Problems
If you are against searches like “can I track my child’s phone without them knowing?” because you think it’s an invasion of privacy, think again. Perhaps you don’t know that your child can suffer from physical and mental health problems for spending too much time on their phones. Monitoring their screen time is vital to keeping them healthy, especially for children with pre-existing health issues.
What Options Do Parents Have?
We can track our kids in different ways without using mobile apps. So, how can I track my teenager without her knowing?
Using ‘Find My Android’
It is possible to track Android phones using the ‘Find My Android’ function. Conversely, the latest Android models come with an active inbuilt monitoring app. While the feature can help track my kid’s phone, it doesn’t come without its ups and downs.
- Helps monitor and locate a device through prompt notifications
- You can easily lock the device via an SMS
- It’s possible to change a compromised phone’s lock screen
- Allows you to delete a phone’s data
- You cannot access the messages
- Limits access to photos and call history
Using ‘Find My iPhone’
The iCloud feature, ‘Find My iPhone,’ allows you to identify the location of any device as long as you have the credentials.
- Easy to find the location
- Activate the target mobile remotely
- Easy to erase data remotely
- It can only track an active device.
Which mSpy Features are Most Beneficial for Parents?
mSpy is a great application for monitoring your child’s online activity surreptitiously. You can view call logs, messages, and other online chats at any time using your mobile phone. Moreover, it allows you to monitor the target’s phone discreetly because it’s incognito.
mSpy helps track my kid’s phone without them knowing via its superior features that:
- Allow me to track and monitor the location of my kids in real-time through GPS.
- Grant me access to all social media account activities if they are active on social media to see the kind of people they interact with online.
- Help access messages and call logs, including calendars for suspicious messages.
- Enable me to see their most frequented sites in addition to the date and time.
Can I Use These Methods Without My Kid’s Knowing?
Yes, while it’s illegal to track someone’s mobile, it is your responsibility to keep your child safe. The law allows parents to monitor and track their kids’ phones appropriately. Besides, young children need the guidance of their parents as they grow up.
So, if you’re wondering, can you track your child’s phone without them knowing?’ mSpy is your answer. That notwithstanding, it’s also advisable to take some time to educate kids on online safety.
Information communication technology growth reduces the world to a global village. Again, the number of children using smartphones to access the internet is at an all-time high. Conversely, increasing the risk they face while at it. It’s only wise to monitor a kid’s phone without them knowing it for their safety.