Cosmetic dentistry is essentially preferred by people, who desire to possess a dazzling lovely smile. An experienced dentist specializing in cosmetic dentistry performs the procedures after examining the oral health of their patient.
The skilled dentist in Inglewood performs different kinds of cosmetic dental processes for the benefit of their patients successfully. The top dentist in Los Angles, the New Image Dental has provided relief to many of their patients from dental health problems and has helped to keep their smile always enhancing the pleasing look of their face.
The kinds of cosmetic dental procedures usually performed by dentists:
- Teeth whitening: It is commonly known as teeth bleaching as well in many states. It is a popular way to regain the white color of the teeth. Any discoloration of teeth can be rectified and you can proudly show your white teeth while laughing. It can be even done at home as instructed by the dentist. However, for safe and effective treatment people usually prefer their dentist to assist in whitening their teeth in the dental clinic.
- Treatment using dental veneers: They are thin shells made of mainly porcelain or of any superior composite material. They are customized and cemented at the front of the original teeth. It is quite helpful to conceal crooked, chipped or discolored teeth. Some dentists even use this procedure to minimize the gap between two teeth.
- Dental implants: They are used to replace the missing teeth. It is a metal dental device customized using titanium material to be fixed in the jawbone where the tooth is missing due to varied reasons. It acts as a tooth root to tightly hold the artificial tooth.
- Dental crowns: They are commonly termed dental caps are customized to be placed on top or whole of the tooth. It is usually done to protect the chipped, crooked or cracked tooth. The dental cap helps to hide the cavity formed near or on top of the tooth to prevent food particles fill up in the gaps. It even helps to cover the space between teeth.
- Tooth bonding: It is usually done to retain the original color of the teeth. The colored materials similar to the original color of the tooth are bonded to it to make every tooth look uniformly of the same color.
- Orthodontic treatment: It is a great solution to treat crooked or buck teeth. Usually, this kind of dental treatment is for kids. In present times, even adults prefer to avail the benefits of this treatment.
The treatment mode depends upon the severity of the dental problems faced by the person and their medical history. Some cosmetic dental procedures may take many settings or prove to be costlier treatments. The dentist will discuss the whole procedure with you after examining your oral parts and conducting a few tests to understand your general health. X-rays are taken to know the structure of the jaw bones and the tissues that hold the tooth. They are a permanent dental solution and safe, hence without any doubt consult an expert dentist in Los Angeles.