You have a great marketing plan. Web design creatives are ready, but you don’t have an SEO strategy up your sleeve. The tireless nights spent designing the perfect brand campaign development will go in vain.
Whether you’re launching a website, planning a social media campaign, developing a blog section or listing your product on your e-commerce store- SEO is necessary. And a good website design is the backbone of SEO. With the best agency for web design London, you can achieve this.
Wondering what makes a good website design? Let’s find out!
According to Statista, 5,700,000 Google searches are done per minute. By focusing on an SEO strategy for your business, you increase your chances to rank for a range of keywords your target audience is using on Google.
You gain better visibility. You can attract more target audiences to your site and give them an introduction to your business.
Ultimately, the online traffic is looking for a solution to their pain points. When you can deliver a solution, people are more likely to return to your site.
Website is your online identity. Therefore you’ll need to make it as functional and visible as possible. Professional assistance from the best SEO agency Londoncan help you achieve a successful web design. Oh! And did we mention Google alone enjoys 86.64% of the search engine market share?
88% of online users are less likely to come back to a website after a bad experience. And you definitely don’t want to be on that list.
Have you ever browsed across a website and toggled through various web pages only to find that you’re not going to find the product/service/information you’re looking for? Frustrating, isn’t it?
This is the more prevalent reason why people leave your website. They don’t find anything valuable. Instead, your traffic chooses the next most relevant website to solve their problem. And that’s your client.
In the process, you don’t just lose your business, but your SERP ranking can go down. That’s why it’s vital to collaborate with qualified web design and seo services London capable of offering you a thought-out web design process.
Every day billion internet users use mobile phones to access information on the web. Therefore, rather than an option, it is now mandatory that your website is optimised for every digital screen size as well as desktop.
GoodFirms conducted a survey with 200+ web designers. The survey revealed that almost 88% of the traffic leaves a page due to slow loading speed and 73.1% due to a non-responsive design. These two elements are now an integral part of the Google SEO guidelines.
Other reasons for leaving a website include slow load times and poor content structure.
Therefore when you hire an SEO agency London, ensure you work on these components of the website design.
Getting tons of traffic is great news? But can you convert that volume into loyal customers? If not, you’re aren’t attracting the right audience for your business.
SEO-optimised web design London helps your business attract quality traffic interested in your offerings and are most likely to become loyal customers and share your brand story with others.
Your web design experts can incorporate design processes, CTAs, features, widgets, style elements, imagery, videos, text, and other content that exclusively appeal to your target audience.
However, incorporating such a highly-specific website isn’t an overnight task. This requires extensive research, expertise, testing, and know-how.
That’s why it’s recommended that you collaborate with the best seo service London when building or redesigning your website.
To attract the correct audience, ensure to have answers to the following questions:
- Who is really your target audience? Create customer personas to target the correct section of online traffic.
- Which keywords are mostly typed by your target to find sites like yours? A competitor analysis and domain SEO search can help you identify these keywords.
- What types of visuals engage your audience? For product-related businesses, videos and pictures are the best content types. For service-related industries, infographics and long-form content can drive more engagement.
- Where does your audience hang out the most? You can’t ignore social media channels. (certain websites, social media, etc.)
- What your audience wants out of your website? Or what action do they perform on your website? (Online ordering, knowledge of exclusive offers, informative content, etc.)
- What are your competitors doing? Performing a competitor analysis before web design and SEO services is a great start for a successful online presence.
All of this research and planning becomes vital to strategising your website SEO.
Attracting traffic to your site who’ll convert into long-term, high-value customers is important. But the next step is “closing the sale” with them.
Therefore, your SEO agency London should also be conversion rate optimised (CRO).
- This means your website design is empowered and capable enough to deal with the high-quality traffic you’re getting.
- The design should make performing the desired action, such as scheduling an appointment, dropping a query or purchasing something, an extremely easy task for your users.
But micro-conversions are crucial as well. Micro-conversions are minute tasks that the online audience does on your site to engage and get more invested. They may:
- Click a CTA button
- Signup for a newsletter
- Watch a video
- Take a quiz
Such activities enhance brand perception and connection and help your website make a compelling impact on your audience.
Sometimes, the first go-round might not be when they buy anything. But when you create 7-13 micro touchpoints for someone, they generally convert into a paying customer.
Additionally, website interactive and long site visit times can help you rank on top of SERP as Google considers these little interactions a positive user experience.
When it comes to online brand presence and marketing, web design and SEO go hand-in-hand. Collaborate with the best SEO agency London to make your brand stand out in the industry!