Evening Red Dunes Desert Safari in Dubai
A desert safari in Dubai is a type of safari that takes place in the sandy desert. It is really well-known for it’s Evening desert safari. The red dunes desert safari is one of the most popular types. It allows you to see some amazing wildlife and take pictures with your own camera.
It’s also very safe. You’ll have an experienced guide who knows where to go and what animals are around. So, you won’t get lost or hurt yourself while exploring!
The main reason why we love going out on these types of adventures is that they’re so much fun!
You get to walk through beautiful scenery while also seeing some amazing animals up close and personal. It would be impossible for anyone not to enjoy themselves on such an adventure!
- Dunes: The dunes in Dubai’s white Desert are some of the tallest in the world. They are at up to 300 meters tall. They’re so tall that they can be seen from space!
- Desert Life: You’ll see camels and horses grazing on the sand. You will also spot along with ibexes (wild goats) and chamois (mountain goats). One might even see some ostriches wandering around too!
- Oasis: You’ll find an oasis here too. One filled with palm trees, shaded by date palms, and surrounded by towering sand dunes. It’s a beautiful place where you can relax after exploring the desert wilderness outside of your vehicle.
- Camping: Some people like to stay overnight at this desert location. If you want that, it is recommended camping out under one of their tents. You can do that while listening to nature sounds. These sounds include wind blowing through leaves or leaves rustling in the breeze above them.
Why You Will Love It
The Red Dunes Desert Safari is a great way to see the desert and learn more about its Bedouin culture. The tour takes you through some of the most beautiful parts of Dubai. There you can enjoy stunning views of brightly coloured sand dunes, ancient settlements, and even a camel ride!
The desert is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. So, we highly recommend taking this tour if you have time in Dubai. With all the exciting activities for you in Dubai, no doubt your nights will be filled with unforgettable memories and you can also visit best places in dubai at nights.
What Is Included?
The dunes are a sight to behold, so you’ll be glad that you didn’t have to go anywhere else. You’ll also get a chance to meet the camel drivers and their camels. Along with that you will also learn about how they take care of them.
You will be taken on a tour through the desert by your guide. He or she will explain everything about this unique place. You will see many different types of plants and animals including sand cats, foxes, snakes, and even birds! If you want more adventure then try riding one of their horses!
There are aliments such as lamb kebabs mixed with spices or chicken curry cooked over an open fire. It is fuelled by natural gas instead coal like most other countries use today.
What to do there?
- Visit the camel farm.
- Visit the sand dunes.
- Desert camps and safari tours.
- Desert museum, where you can see all kinds of archaeological artifacts from ancient civilizations.
The evening desert safari will be a feast for your eyes and senses. You are welcome to enjoy the best-tasting buffet at their dining hall. It features all types of delicacies from around the world.
This is a perfect opportunity to enjoy some delicious meals while you’re out on an adventure with them! If you’re looking for something special, It is suggested to bring along some cookies or other baked goods that can be enjoyed during your trip.
The tour lasts for 2 hours. You can take part in it even if you’re not a big fan of desserts. It’s a great opportunity to get acquainted with this fascinating environment. You can even learn about its unique flora and fauna. The tour is open to everyone, including children aged 7-12 years old!
You’ll start at 7 pm from your hotel or from any other location within Dubai Emirate. Once you arrive at the dunes’ parking lot, they’ll transfer you by car (or even by camel) over an hour away from them. Then you will reach your destination: Evening Red Dunes Desert Safari Campsite!
Departure time: 7:00AM to 8:00AM
Return time: 4:30PM to 5:00PM
If you are looking for a unique way to experience desert life, this tour is for you! It’s an amazing opportunity to see a part of desert life. Most people don’t get to see unless they travel on their own.