The Razer Blade 15 2018 H2 is an improvement over the previous model with numerous new features. The most notable feature is the series’ first 144 Hz screen. This laptop might be the one for you if you want a portable and powerful gaming laptop. We will examine the new features and compare the most recent version to the previous model in this article.
Features of Razer Blade 15 2018 H2
- The Razer Blade 15 2018 H2 is one of the most powerful gaming laptops on the market. It’s packed with an 8th gen Intel Core i7-8750H processor.
- It has a backlit keyboard and a matte black finish. However, the laptop’s thinness sets it apart. It is one of the thinnest laptops available, measuring just 0.78 inches.
- The Razer Blade 15 2018’s battery life is another great feature; a single charge will last anywhere from 6 to 10 hours. In addition, you can use it to play games for hours without becoming hot or uncomfortable.
At five hours, the Razer Blade 15 has respectable battery life. You can extend the computer’s battery life by turning off any external devices and dimming the screen brightness, even though battery life is heavily influenced by how frequently you use the device. External displays and hard drives should also not be plugged in because they will use up the battery and cause your computer to overheat. A separate classical collection for gaming is also a good idea if you play many video games.
- It also has a USB Type-C port for charging or connecting external devices.
Display and Design
- It also features a 15.6-inch IPS display with a 1,920 x 1,080 resolution and is suitable for gaming and artistic purposes. The machine weighs less than a pound, making it an ideal travel companion.
- The screen is large and bright, offering a 141.2 PPI. The keyboard has a speaker grill and delivers decent sound quality. Unlike most lower-end laptops, the Razer Blade 15’s processor is fast and beats all other chips on Geekbench. The entire notebook feels solid and well-made. All ports are well-placed. As expected, there’s a dedicated mouse button and a USB-C port for quick access to external devices.
- 16GB of RAM: This is a lot of RAM for gaming and will make the computer run more smoothly.
- 1TB of storage – This is a lot of space for games, music, movies, and much more.
- The Razer Blade 15 2018 H2 has a fast processor that can keep up with the most demanding games.
- It only comes with 16GB of ram and 16GB of storage
- It doesn’t have an SD card slot
- The battery life isn’t that long
- When plugged in, there’s not enough power to charge other devices
Why You Should Buy it
This is an excellent choice if you want a high-quality gaming laptop. It is a powerful machine that can handle even the most demanding games thanks to its 16GB of ram and 16GB of RAM.
The chassis is sturdy aluminium, feels high-end, and lasts long.
The large, bright screen is ideal for video games and movies.
The Razer Blade 15 2018 H2 is robust but surprisingly light and thin, making it easy to carry around.
Even when used for extended periods, the backlit keyboard is very comfortable to type on.
Razer Blade 15 2018 H2: Price
The powerful laptop Razer Blade 15 2018 H2 costs a lot. It has a GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card, the most recent Intel processors, and 16GB of RAM. The Razer Blade performed well in PCMag benchmark tests, but its high price may make it impractical for some users. It may also require a stand or other cooling system to keep the laptop cool.
This is the gaming laptop for you if you want a skinny one. Even though it’s a slim and sleek machine, this laptop still packs a punch. However, it costs significantly less than the Alienware 17 and is not nearly as expensive as the Surface Book 2. The new Surface Book 2, which costs almost $400 less than the Alienware 17, can be purchased for the same amount.
Despite its high price, the Razer Blade 15 2018 H2 is well worth the money. It has excellent hardware, is the right size for gamers, and has an Intel Core i7 processor from the eighth generation. Furthermore, its battery life is five times greater than its predecessor’s. The Razer Blade 15 2018 H2 is a great gaming laptop, but you’ll have to pay a lot.
While the Razer Blade 15 2018 HD2 is an excellent gaming laptop at a reasonable price, it is essential to note that it does have a few drawbacks. One of them is that the CPU’s thermal paste has hardened over time, trapping dust in the vents and preventing airflow. If this happens, the laptop eventually gets too hot.
The Razer Blade 15 is one of the best laptops on the market today, but it has some downsides. We hope you found this review helpful in your search for the perfect laptop for your needs.
The Razer Blade 15 is an outstanding laptop but a very niche product. If you are looking for a computer built to play the latest games, this is one of the best Still, if you are looking for a laptop that can do it all now and then, this is one of the best on the market.