GarciniaCambogia Capsule An Ayurvedic Supplements For Weight Loss

GarciniaCambogia Capsule: A Miracle for Weight Loss

Garciniacambogia is a fruit, commonly found in India and Southeast Asia. It has been grown and used in preserving and flavoring foods. It thrives in the moist forests and called by other names also like Garciniagummi-gutta, Red mango, Pot tamarind, Malabar tamarind, Kokum butter oil tree, Brindal berry and Gambooge.


GarciniaCambogia has been used in Southeast Asia for a long time due to its impact on the digestive system and its efficacy to preserve foods. It is used to flavor foods, especially fish curry. Later researchers found that Garciniacambogia is helpful in speeding up weight loss. People with extra body fat or obesity are usually seen as obsessed with the problem of overweight and to find a reliable and effective way to get rid of the problem. GarciniaCambogia has been recognized and widely considered as one of the most effective weight loss supplements. 

GarciniaCambogia Capsule and Weight Loss

GarciniaCambogia Capsule

As per the several studies, Garciniacambogia is believed to slow down or block the production of body fat, by inhibiting citrate lysis. Garciniacambogia contains 30 to 60 percent of hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that may constrain an enzyme called citrate lyase which helps to store body fat. It can reduce blood fat and reduce the risk of weight gain. GarciniaCambogia Capsules reduces the appetite by increasing the creation of serotonin, decreases cholesterol levels. It helps in regulating metabolism, prevents fat creation and helps in fat excretion and promotes weight loss. Few studies have also suggested that it may be very effective in reducing belly fat in overweight people.


Overweight, Extra body fat or Obesity is a bigger concern today. Almost 30 percent people are obese worldwide. And extensively, most of the remaining 70 percent are somehow carrying extra body fat but cannot be categorized as obese. There are various reasons people unintentionally gain their weight and overeating is most obvious among those. But many other reasons such as less sleeping, stress, excess consumption of junk foods and physical inactivity may help in creating fat.

Why Extra Body Fat Should Not Be Ignored?

In this constantly running, competitive and busy world, it’s apparent to ignore a few routines. But it is always important to understand what should not be ignored and overweight is one of them. 

A person with excess body fat is more likely to have conditions including:

  • Osteoarthritis
  • Diabetes
  • Heart disease and stroke
  • High blood pressure
  • Gallbladder disease and gallstones
  • Gout
  • Breathing problems and asthma
  • Hypertension
  • Some cancers

Other Health Benefits

Apart from its benefits in reducing weight, Garciniacambogia can provide many other health benefits including:

  • Garciniacambogia can help to reduce the developing risk of type 2 diabetes by its anti-diabetes effects that help in decreasing leptin levels and insulin levels, improving blood sugar control, increasing insulin sensitivity and reducing inflammation.
  • Garciniacambogia helps to boost energy levels. When people feel more energetic throughout the day, they feel more active and inclined to exercise and other physical activities. These physical activities help in burning more calories. 

Side Effects

At most parts, Garciniacambogia weight loss supplements are safe as long as it’s taken at an appropriate dose but overconsumption may cause some negative effects such as dizziness, headache and dry mouth.

Garcinia in Ayurveda

Garciniacambogia is a natural and wonderful herb to use for weight loss. It has been recognized and mentioned in Ayurveda for its thermogenic potency which improves absorption and sharpens the taste buds. It helps in reducing the toxic build-up in the oral cavity and to make the body lighter.

Many Ayurvedic companies understood the effectiveness and presented supplements for overweight problems formed by Garciniacambogia. Supplements are available in many forms like Garciniacambogia Capsules, Tea, extracts, tablets, etc. Among these Ayurvedic brands, BIOAYURVEDA, one of the leading Ayurvedic brand also presents and recommends its Garcinia capsule which is purely natural and organic and completely safe to use. 


Today, Garciniacambogia is popular as a weight loss supplement. Different studies have presented their different results but the people have been using this ingredient in their home remedies so they understand its effectiveness already. 


BioAyurveda is a luxurious ayurvedic brand and it does organic treatment in different health issues like ayurvedic anti-hair fall shampoo for hair loss, natural anti-dandruff shampoo, colon supplements, ayurvedic face cream, miracle face cream and many more. you can online buy ayurvedic products from BioAyurveda.